Want this scarf? Join now! Take advantage of this limited time offer and become a joint University of Minnesota Alumni Association and Golden Gopher Fund member! The first 100 members to redeem this offer will receive a free limited edition U of M scarf. Members receive benefits from both groups, which are outlined below. You no longer have to choose - support both of these organizations at the same time.
Join below or call the University of Minnesota Alumni Association at 612-624-2323.
Alumni Association Member Advantages
Alumni Association membership enriches the lives of alumni, students and the University community. Your University of Minnesota Alumni Association membership also comes with member-only advantages, which are listed below:
- Special member pricing at select Alumni Association and partner events
- Early registration to popular Behind the Scenes events
- Subscription to Minnesota Alumni magazine
- 20% discount at the U of M Bookstore
- Campus partner offers and discounts (Northrop, Arboretum, Commons Hotel)
- Discount at Goldy’s Locker Room
- Tax deduction^
- And even more! See them all here.
Golden Gopher Fund Donor Advantages
The Golden Gopher Fund and each of our donors support the University of Minnesota Athletics Department in forging tomorrow’s leaders through world-class academics opportunities, extensive student-athlete development and nationally recognized athletic experiences. Your Golden Gopher Fund membership also comes with member-only benefits, which are listed below:
- Gopher Score Points
- Access to the Gopher Loyalty Program
- Tax deduction ($25)
- 15% discount at Goldy’s Locker Room
- Special athletic ticket offers during the year
^The University of Minnesota Alumni Association is an organization eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions. Membership and other contributions support programs that connect alumni, support students, and strengthen the University of Minnesota. The amount of the contribution that is deductible for federal income tax purposes is limited to the excess of the amount contributed by the donor over the value of goods or services provided by the organization. If you received a hat with this membership, the value is $7. Membership includes a subscription to Minnesota Alumni magazine with an estimated fair market value of $5 per year.