During the webinar, participants will learn techniques to help:
- Stay focused on what matters most when conversations deteriorate.
- Manage my emotional state when others lose control.
- Speak with both candor and kindness.
- Make it safe for others to speak candidly.
- Move conversations to agreement and resolution.
Cheryl Persigehl has over 35 years of organizational development, communications, and marketing experience in a wide variety of industries.
She has worked as a consultant, facilitator and executive coach with individual leaders, leadership teams, boards, cross-functional teams and collegial work groups for the past 20 years.
Cheryl brings to her consulting practice a history of helping individuals and groups increase their effectiveness in all aspects of their lives and create healthy work environments where everyone can thrive.